We sell a range of beautiful heritage and classic granddaughter clocks hand-built by skilled craftsmen.
A granddaughter clock is normally classified as a longcase clock with a height smaller than 5' (1.5m). They are often scaled-down copies of larger longcase clocks which are ideal for smaller rooms.
Our granddaughter clock range
We stock a large range of granddaughter clocks in our Devon showroom and a single example is shown below.
The Fornham Granddaughter Clock
The Fornham is a Westminster-chime granddaughter clock with solid oak break arch case and a moulded panel to the plinth. The clock is built by Comitti and provided with a certificate of authenticity.
- antique brass finish dial with silver chapter ring and moon
- triple-chime 8-day cable movement with silencer
- automatic night silencer
- chime sequence and beat correction
- mineral glasses and lacquered solid brass furniture
- adjustable feet and detachable hood for access to the movement
Height: 59"/150cm x Width: 13"/33cm x Depth: 8"/20cm